Here is the Parent/Guardian Graduation Information Night power point for you to follow along with as we present: Parent/Guardian Graduation Information Meeting
To request more graduations tickets, please have your student fill out this form in order to be put on the list for more tickets:
** Students must fill out the form in order to be put on the list**
Road to College
Thinking about joining a sports team in college? Here is a website to help you to balance school and sports. https://www.affordablecollegesonline.org/college-resource-center/student-athletes-and-academics/
Important Senior Information
- Senior College Planning monthly checklist is a helpful guide to keep seniors on track by month as to where they should be in college planning/ application process. This is meant to be a helpful guide, but it is also realized that every students process will vary.
- College Application to-do list is used to guide you through Naviance and the Common App. Most questions a student may have with these two site could be answered with this resource. If not, please feel free to call or stop by guidance.
- Transcript Release Permission Forms need to be filled out by every senior attending college. This will allow for the Registrar to send out transcripts to the colleges. If the student has not completed it this should be done as soon as possible.
- The Senior Activity Sheet is used for students to give to counselors in order to write a recommendation letter for college. It is important that students fill theses forms out with the most information they can so that counselors can write the best recommendation letters possible.
- College Information Night is the power point for the Senior that was presented at the College Info Night on October 3,2017.
- Above is a very helpful source when it comes to looking for scholarships and financial help.