ACT Student Champion Award
The ACT Student Champion Award recognizes one student in each state who is tenacious and persistent, no matter the challenge, and is prepared for life after high school with a goal in mind and plan in place. ACT Student Champions receive a $500 non-renewable scholarship, certificate, plaque, and state-level recognition.
P.O.Box 870 Salem, Ma. 01970
The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund offers renewable, four-year scholarships to students with financial need who display academic achievement, a commitment to serving others (in school, in the community or at home), a strong work ethic, and leadership qualities. High school graduates or current seniors and current college students who meet the criteria are encouraged to apply.
New Application for High School Students:
- Early Response for High School Students, due 12 noon, April 3rd, 2018
- Regular for High School Students, due 12 noon, May 1st, 2018
The applications will be linked on our website when they become available in December 2017.
Our hours are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday; please email us at: email@example.com.
Tel: 978.744.2111 Fax: 978.744.0456
Roger Sheridan Memorial Scholarship
Roger J. Sheridan was a former high school coach, basketball and football official, and an honorary and life member of the Montpelier Lodge of Elks. He will always be known as one of the greatest men in Vermont high school sports. This scholarship has been established for graduating seniors who plan to pursue a career in physical education.
Criteria: Academics, financial need, and desire to achieve.
Awards: Two-$500 each will be awarded to one male & one female.
Application due: Feb. 1 2018
Elk’s National Foundation
This scholarship is for children of Elks members. In order to qualify you must have a parent who is a member of the Elk’s.
Application due: Feb 2,2018
Norwich Scholarship Opportunity
|Take the Lead Scholarship Opportunity|
|Here at Norwich, we want to reward those students who are on top of all things college with a special $2,000 Take the Lead Scholarship – your students are a few steps away!
Here’s how it works:
That’s it! Complete these easy steps by December 15, 2017, and your students will earn an additional $2,000 for the next four years. That’s equivalent to $8,000 towards their college education!
Red Sox Foundation Scholarship
On behalf of the Red Sox Foundation, I am proud to confirm that Burlington High School is among the 27 schools selected to be included in the New England Red Sox Service Scholarships in Vermont for the 2017-2018 academic year. Last year, we worked with 27 Vermont public high schools last year and are excited to expand our program and work with you and your school this academic year.
Every year the New England Red Sox Service Scholarship will award a $1,000 scholarship to a graduating senior attending one of the 27 select Rhode Island public high schools based on 1) Academic Performance, 2) Demonstrated Community Service and 3) Eligibility for Financial Aid. This scholarship award is for public high school seniors pursuing a two-year or four-year degree at any college, university or trade school.
Important Notes for 2018
- Please confirm the point of contact for us for the New England Red Sox Service Scholarship in Rhode Island for your school. We would appreciate if you could provide a name, email and phone number for the contact person.
- We will send you the guidelines and application form for 2018 VT Red Sox Service Scholarship by email on December 1st. They will also be posted on our website at www.redsoxfoundation.org.
- Please note THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 16 at 5:00 p.m. EST. Applications received after the deadline will not be reviewed by the Committee.
- At the time of submitting the application, if the student have not received his/her SAR, please ask them to include a copy of the confirmation email received upon submitting the FAFSA and send in their SAR as soon as it becomes available marking with their first & last name, name of school and state in which they are applying from. We will be receiving multiple applications from 200 high schools in New England and will not be able to sort through to identify applicants if they are unmarked.
- Please also make sure that Burlington High School fulfils the requirement to submit at least 3 applications and announce this honor at your school’s awards night next spring. If this is a problem please let us know by Monday, November 27, 2017.
We are delighted to include Burlington High School among the 27 schools selected to be included in the New England Red Sox Service Scholarship program in Vermont for the 2017-2018 academic year. We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for all you do!
*Note this page is under construction**