If you are unable to come to in-person learning on Wednesday, please know the following:
- We are developing our systems for students who opt out of in-person learning. Please continue to pay attention to communications, as expectations and supports may evolve over time.
- If you are unable to attend Wednesday instruction at Edmunds, please have a parent/guardian email Ms. Roach, Attendance Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students will not be penalized for missing in-person learning on Wednesdays.
- Treat a Wednesday absence just like any other absence. Students who miss on Wednesdays must connect with their classroom teachers to determine what they need to do in order to make-up work. Some in-person learning activities cannot be replicated at home, so students may be given an alternative assignment or they may be exempted from the in-person assignments (this is up to teacher discretion).
- Students who know they will be out on Wednesdays are strongly encouraged to check-in with classroom teachers during Tuesday office hours.