Updates & Reminders
- SENIOR CAP AND GOWN MEETING
- Climate Survey Results Show Strengths and Areas for Improvement in BSD
- Champlain Cafe Open Friday, Oct 5!
There’s a new, handmade treat to be found at Burlington-area markets. Burlington Technical Center’s (BTC) Culinary Arts program is proud to announce that “Vermont Mud Brownies” can now be found at Natural Provisions (in the refrigerated section) and… Read more »
Four BHS students have achieved outstanding results on the PSAT/NMSQT and become Semifinalists in the National Merit Scholarship Competition. Emmanuel Dodson Anna Halladay Simon Kissam Elliot Montroll Emmanuel, Anna, Simon, and Elliot have each scored highly on… Read more »
- Mary Markley Named U.S. Presidential Scholar
- Burlington High School to Raise Black Lives Matter Flag
- BTC Culinary Arts Champlain Cafe Open To The Public!