Please join us at 6:30 on Thursday, September 10, 2021 on zoom.
Thank you to our students who have created this film festival. Please join us for 10 films over the remainder of the school year by following this link. Students and staff check your email for more details.
If you are unable to come to in-person learning on Wednesday, please know the following:
- We are developing our systems for students who opt out of in-person learning. Please continue to pay attention to communications, as expectations and supports may evolve over time.
- If you are unable to attend Wednesday instruction at Edmunds, please have a parent/guardian email Ms. Roach, Attendance Coordinator, at email@example.com.
- Students will not be penalized for missing in-person learning on Wednesdays.
- Treat a Wednesday absence just like any other absence. Students who miss on Wednesdays must connect with their classroom teachers to determine what they need to do in order to make-up work. Some in-person learning activities cannot be replicated at home, so students may be given an alternative assignment or they may be exempted from the in-person assignments (this is up to teacher discretion).
- Students who know they will be out on Wednesdays are strongly encouraged to check-in with classroom teachers during Tuesday office hours.
|8:10 – 8:50||Block 4, Group A|
|8:55 – 9:35||Block 3, Group A|
|9:40 – 10:20||Block 2, Group A|
|10:25-11:05||Block 1, Group A|
|Dismissal from 1st Block||3rd Floors & Gym @ 11:05|
2nd and 1st Floors @ 11:08
|11:05 – 11:35||Lunch Group A – Grab & Go|
|11:40 – 12:10||Lunch Group B – Grab & Go to classroom|
|12:10 – 12:50||Block 4, Group B|
|12:55 – 1:35||Block 3, Group B|
|1:40 – 2:20||Block 2, Group B|
|2:25 – 3:05||Block 1, Group B|
|Dismissal from 1st Block||3rd Floors & Gym @ 3:05|
2nd & 1st Floors @ 3:08
Congratulations to Fran Demasi for being Coach of the Year!
Congratulations to Nash Barlow, Sam Hogg, and Jake Manley for being named to the First Team for soccer.
Hello BHS Community,
As you all know, Superintendent Flanagan announced on November 2 that BHS would return to in-person learning on Wednesdays at Edmunds Middle School beginning in mid-November. During the time subsequent to this announcement, Superintendent Flanagan notified our team and community that after meetings with UVM officials, there was a strong possibility of BHS using the UVM campus for classes as of December 1. As a result of this we began planning for this shift, while still finalizing details for using the Edmunds campus on Wednesdays in case the UVM option was not viable.
Superintendent Flanagan is optimistic that the UVM scenario will move forward, which means we will not begin in-person learning on Wednesday 11/18 at Edmunds. The goal is for us to begin school at UVM on December 1. Please see below possible scenarios:
- UVM option is confirmed-BHS will begin using the campus on 12/1 or 12/7
- UVM is unavailable for BHS use-BHS will begin weekly Wednesday in person learning at Edmunds on 12/2
We hope to have an answer in regard to UVM by Tuesday. We know that the uncertainty around these possibilities is causing some angst but BSD and BHS are doing what we can to create a more stable situation for our students. You will receive another correspondence mid-week with an update on this situation. Please be well. Thank you.
Noel Green, Principal