SEPTEMBER 15, 2014
- Thank you to all for the success of the BHS Cross-Country Invite on Saturday.
- Parents and guardians, please come to the BHS Open House this Thursday from 6:30-8:30.
- Thank you to all students and adults for their cooperation and patience with the unexpected electrical outage today!
- Welcome to Karen Stewart, Interim 9-10th Grade Assistant Principal who begins on Tuesday.
- Tuesday, September 16 at home: 4:30 B/G Volleyball, 4:30/7:00 JV/V Girls Soccer, 4:00/6:00 V/JV Field Hockey
- Friday, September 19 at home: 4:30 G/B Volleyball
- Saturday, September 20 at home: 10:00/12:00 V/JV Field Hockey
SEPTEMBER 6, 2014
Burlington Schools Recognized
Burlington Schools received some great recognition this week in a review of “smart schools.” Check it out at http://urbanful.org/2014/09/03/americas-10-capitals-of-education/.
This Week at BHS
- JV Football: Monday, September 8 home at 6:00 p.m.
- The BHS Booster Club: Monday, September 8 at 7:00 p.m., Library.
- iPad Meetings: Tuesday, September 9 at 12:00 Noon or 5:00 p.m. or Thursday, September 11 at 12:00 noon.
- Student Forum: Wednesday, September 10 from 8:00-8:45 during Student Choice Time, Auditorium - An open opportunity for students to come and meet with the principal to discuss ideas, suggestions, and concerns.
- Field Hockey: Wednesday, September 10 – Varsity 4:00 p.m., JV 4:30 p.m.
- College Fair: Wednesday, September 10 at St. Michaels College at 6:00 p.m. More here: http://www.neacac.org/cf_
- Volleyball: Friday, September 12 at 4:00 p.m.
- Football: Friday, September 12 at 7:00 p.m.
- Cross Country: Saturday, September 13 BHS Invite at 9:30 a.m.
- Upcoming – Open House: Thursday, September 18 from 6:30-8:30 p.m.