August 26 – September 9, 2021
Group Meetings by Counselor
Beginning September 13th these meetings will cover more specific questions and will include the initial steps of creating a Common Application account and connecting the Common Application and Naviance. Students will sign up in advance for these meetings beginning September 10th.
- After a student has attended one of the group meetings, they are free to set up an individual meeting with their school counselor (parents are also welcome to attend these meetings.) Students are welcome to as many meetings with their counselor as they need over the course of the school year. These can involve choosing schools, working on their essay, searching for scholarships, understanding their award letters, etc.
- September 9, 2021 Senior Informational College Planning Presentation 6:30 – 8 pm zoom link
- September 2021 – date to be determined – Essay Writing Workshop run by members of the UVM Writing Center.
- September 2021 – date to be determined – NAECAC College Fair – free and open to the public.
- October 14, 2021 – FAFSA Completion Night – Join us to get assistance in completing this essential document for receiving financial aid.
Add/Drop Monday, January 10 – Friday, January 21, 2022