Burlington High School utilizes Naviance for post-secondary planning. If you need your username (which is typically your BHS email address) or password, please email Kate Stein at email@example.com.
If you need to request your transcript for college admissions, you can follow these directions: Requesting your transcript on Naviance.
If you are applying to college using the Common Application, you will need to link your Naviance account to your application, in order to request transcripts and letters of recommendation. Instructions for doing so are here: Linking your Naviance Account to your Common Application.
Important Senior Information
- The link above provides the dates for the College Planning Informational meetings for the seniors.
- This is the power point presentation presented to Seniors and Parents on September 6,2018. This is very important information regarding the college application process.
- Senior College Planning monthly checklist is a helpful guide to keep seniors on track by month as to where they should be in college planning/ application process. This is meant to be a helpful guide, but it is also realized that every students process will vary.
- College Application to-do list is used to guide you through Naviance and the Common App. Most questions a student may have with these two site could be answered with this resource. If not, please feel free to call or stop by guidance.
- Transcript Release Permission Forms need to be filled out by every senior attending college. This will allow for the Registrar to send out transcripts to the colleges. If the student has not completed it this should be done as soon as possible.
- The Senior Activity Sheet is used for students to give to counselors in order to write a recommendation letter for college. It is important that students fill theses forms out with the most information they can so that counselors can write the best recommendation letters possible.
- Above is a very helpful source when it comes to looking for scholarships and financial help.